This class is no longer accepting registrations
Each Listens Session will begin with a Question & Answer segment, where participants may ask questions and Region 5 staff will respond. After the Q & A segment, Region 5 staff will facilitate a guided discussion centered on a theme. Our November discussion topic will be: Lifelong Learning: NNLM Education Programs. NNLM staff will facilitate a discussion by asking the following:
1. How do you like to learn? On-demand? Live webinar? Short tutorials?...
2. What health information topics are important to serve your communities?
3. What professional development training is priority?
4. Additional comments related to training.
The purpose of the NNLM Region 5 Listens Session series is to:
- build relationships among NNLM Region 5 Network members;
- learn about health information access, education, or technology needs; and
- foster a fruitful exchange of perspectives on regional issues impacting the equal access to biomedical and health information resources and data.