View previously recorded webinars, materials, and evaluation links for classes that qualify for the Medical Library Association's Consumer Health Information Specialization (CHIS) certificate program. Following the completion of each webinar, an evaluation becomes available with directions to obtain CE credit.
Learning Objectives and CHIS Level varies by webinar recording.
Current webinar recordings include:
- Activate, Collaborate and Educate: Health Outreach and Programming in Your Community (available until Feb 21, 2022)
- Caring for the Mind (available until Sep 27, 2022)
- ClinicalTrials.gov for Librarians (available until Sep 29, 2022)
- Effective Health Communication and Health Literacy: Understanding the Connection (available until Oct 18, 2022)
- Providing Multilingual and Multicultural Health Information (available until Aug 15, 2022)
- Rural Health Resources (available until Nov 16, 2022)
- Tips and Tools for Closing the Digital Health Divide (available until Apr 17, 2022)