- Funding Stipend: Public Library Health Workshop at the 2018 PLA Annual Conference – Applications Due November 19, 2017
- NNLM SEA Says Goodbye to Terri Ottosen
- Job Opportunity: NNLM SEA All of Us Community Engagement Coordinator
- Job Opportunity: NNLM SEA Health Professionals & Evaluation Coordinator
- NNLM SEA Digest News – October 13, 2017
The National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Southeastern/Atlantic Region funds projects to advance the National Library of Medicine's mission to improve access to health information.
NNLM SEA Outreach Guides
Are you a public librarian looking for resources on consumer health topics? Or maybe you are an elementary school educator looking to incorporate health resources into your curriculum. Whatever your role, we have resources for you! Take look at some of our comprehensive outreach resource Guides, developed and maintained by the RML staff.
Interested in training opportunities from the NNLM SEA? Here are just a few of our upcoming classes taught by SEA Coordinators:
October 2-October 30, 2017 - Combatting Information Fatigue: Health Information Resources for Veterans
October 30-November 27, 2017 - Grants and Proposal Writing
October 30-December 8, 2017 - Cool Creative Communications: Dazzling Data Visualization
Get to Know Us
The Southeastern/Atlantic Region staff are dedicated to promoting NLM resources, and assisting our Network Members. Do you need help finding resources on a specific topic, such as K-12 learning, or developing an Emergency Preparedness plan? Take a quick peek at our staff directory to find out which of our amazing staff can direct you to the right resources!