- 2017 Health Literacy Leadership Institute – Early Registration Discount EXTENDED to 4/28/17
- NNLM PNR Rendezvous Webinar: Data Education Resources for Anyone, Anywhere
- NLM Webinar: Insider’s Guide to Accessing NLM Data: Welcome to E-utilities for PubMed – May 2, 2017
- SEA Professional Development Award Available for the 9th International Evidence Based Library and Information Practice Conference – June 18-21, 2017
- Request for Information: NNLM Seeks To Understand Library Research/Data-Related Services
The National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Southeastern/Atlantic Region funds projects to advance the National Library of Medicine's mission to improve access to health information.
Interested in training opportunities from the NNLM SEA? Here are just a few of our upcoming classes taught by SEA Coordinators:
April 28, 2017 - SEASide Webinar: Virtual, Augmented, and Mixed Reality
May 15-June12, 2017 - The Canny Consumer: Resources for Consumer Health Decision-Making
June 12-July 31, 2017 - Health and Wellness at the Library
July 24-August 25, 2017 - Chemicals, Drugs and Genetics Oh My!:Searching Pubmed and Beyond
NNLM SEA Outreach Guides
Are you a public librarian looking for resources on consumer health topics? Or maybe you are an elementary school educator looking to incorporate health resources into your curriculum. Whatever your role, we have resources for you! Take look at some of our comprehensive outreach resource Guides, developed and maintained by the RML staff.
Get to Know Us
The Southeastern/Atlantic Region staff are dedicated to promoting NLM resources, and assisting our Network Members. Do you need help finding resources on a specific topic, such as K-12 learning, or developing an Emergency Preparedness plan? Take a quick peek at our staff directory to find out which of our amazing staff can direct you to the right resources!