- Stay Healthy This Winter: Flu Shot Resources from NLM
- December NIH News in Health Now Available
- Updated Disaster Information Specialization Online CE’s Now Available
- SCR CONNECTions Webinar: Simple, Free, and Painless: Community Engagement at Your Library – December 14, 2016
- NIH Tribal Health Research Office: Native American Digital Storytelling Competition
NNLM SEA Outreach Guides
Are you a public librarian looking for resources on consumer health topics? Or maybe you are an elementary school educator looking to incorporate health resources into your curriculum. Whatever your role, we have resources for you! Take look at some of our comprehensive outreach resource Guides, developed and maintained by the RML staff.
Interested in training opportunities from the National Network of Libraries of Medicine? Here are just a few of our upcoming classes:
December 12: Librarian as Researcher
December 14: Beyond the SE/A: Virtual Supermarket: Grocery Delivery as Food Access
The National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Southeastern/Atlantic Region funds projects to advance the National Library of Medicine's mission to improve access to health information.
Get to Know Us
The Southeastern/Atlantic Region staff are dedicated to promoting NLM resources, and assisting our Network Members. Do you need help finding resources on a specific topic, such as K-12 learning, or developing an Emergency Preparedness plan? Take a quick peek at our staff directory to find out which of our amazing staff can direct you to the right resources!