- Data Science Research: Personal Health Libraries for Consumers and Patients (R01) (PAR-17-159)
- Pilot Project: Join our Consumer Health Information Specialization (CHIS) Facebook Group and your CHIS Fee is on Us!
- NLM Webinar series: “Insider’s Guide to Accessing NLM Data: EDirect for PubMed”
- An Easier Way to Search Clinical Trials: Try the Beta Version of ClinicalTrials.gov
- February NIH News in Health Now Available
The National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Southeastern/Atlantic Region funds projects to advance the National Library of Medicine's mission to improve access to health information.
Interested in training opportunities from the NNLM SEA? Here are just a few of our upcoming classes taught by SEA Coordinators:
February 6, 2017 - Beyond an Apple a Day: Providing Consumer Health Information at Your Library
February 9, 2017 - NNLM Quarterly Journal Club
February 15, 2017 - Beyond the SEA: Entrustable Professional Activities
February 27, 2017 - Big Data in Healthcare: Exploring Emerging Roles
NNLM SEA Outreach Guides
Are you a public librarian looking for resources on consumer health topics? Or maybe you are an elementary school educator looking to incorporate health resources into your curriculum. Whatever your role, we have resources for you! Take look at some of our comprehensive outreach resource Guides, developed and maintained by the RML staff.
Get to Know Us
The Southeastern/Atlantic Region staff are dedicated to promoting NLM resources, and assisting our Network Members. Do you need help finding resources on a specific topic, such as K-12 learning, or developing an Emergency Preparedness plan? Take a quick peek at our staff directory to find out which of our amazing staff can direct you to the right resources!