- Step into the Limelight! October is National Medical Librarians & National Health Literacy Month
- Upcoming Beyond the SEA Webinar: How to Develop Healthy Living Programs through Shared Use Partnerships
- NNLM SEA Digest News – September 6, 2019
- Upcoming Research Data Management Webinar: If You Share It, Will They Come? Quantifying and Characterizing Reuse of Biomedical Research Data
- Holiday Closure: NLM, SEA Office and NDCO
SEA Region Disaster Information Resources
NNLM SEA provides assistance to our network members in preparing for, and responding to, disasters or localized emergencies. SEA staff are available to assist with emergency preparedness and response activities, from risk assessment to training and developing a disaster plan.
Check out our comprehensive guide of resources and tools that are relevant to disaster and emergency preparedness in the SEA Region and across the U.S.
Interested in training opportunities from the NNLM SEA? Here are just a few of our upcoming classes taught by SEA Coordinators:
September 10, 2019 - SEAside Webinar: "Seeing" Your Search: Visualization Techniques for Exploring PubMed Search Results
September 17, 2019 - SEAside Webinar: Navigating the Publishing Landscape: Nuances of Open Access and "Predatory" Publishing
September 18, 2019- SEAside Webinar: Are You Podcasting?
September 18, 2019 - SEAside Webinar: Magnet Facilities and the Role Library Liaisons Can Play
September 19, 2019 - ClinicalTrials.gov: Results Reporting, Unique Evidence, and the Role of Medical Librariana
September 25, 2019 - NNLM Resource Picks: Finding Clinically-Relevant Genetic Information
October 2, 2019 - NNLM Research Data Management Series: If You Share it, Will They Come? Quantifying and Characterizing Resue of Biomedical Research Datat
October 3, 2019 - Beyond the SEA Web Series: How to Develop Health Living Programs through Shared Use Partnerships