- NNLM SEA Digest News – June 7, 2019
- Register Now: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Nine Conversations that Matter to Health Sciences Librarians with Jessica Pettitt
- Save the dates: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Nine Conversations that Matter to Health Sciences Librarians with Jessica Pettitt
- NNLM SEA Digest News – May 24, 2019
- Register Your National HIV Testing Day Events!
From Our National Offices
Interesting & Relevant News
Interested in training opportunities from the NNLM SEA? Here are just a few of our upcoming classes taught by SEA Coordinators:
SEA Welcomes Kiri Burcat
New Data and Evaluation Coordinator
On April 1st, 2019, NNLM Southeastern/Atlantic (SEA) Region welcomes Kiri Burcat as our new Data and Evaluation Coordinator. In this role, Kiri will coordinate the development and implementation of data science, technology, and evaluation programs.
Kiri is a recent graduate of the University of Maryland where she earned her Masters of Library and Information Science. During her time at UMD, she worked as a graduate assistant in the STEM Library and a media reformatting assistant for the University's special collections. She also served on the Library's Web Advisory Committee. Before earning her MLIS, Kiri served as an AmeriCorps volunteer for two years with the Maryland Conservation Corps, working on conservation and environmental education programs for the Maryland Park Service. She's also planned and led museum education programs for her county's living history and heritage organization and worked in public libraries.
On the weekends, Kiri spends as much time as possible in parks, gardens, and outdoor museums, working toward her goal of visiting every one of Maryland's state parks.
You can e-mail Kiri at: email@example.com