The SEA and NDCO Offices will be Closed on Thursday November 23&24 in Observance of Thanksgiving
- NNLM Resource Picks Webinar Series: National Information Center on Health Services Research and Health Care Technology – November 29, 3 PM ET
- NNLM SEA Digest News – November 17, 2017
- Call for Participation: NNLM SEA Data Management Program Advisory Committee
- NNLM SEA Digest News – November 10, 2017
- Beyond the SEA Webinar: A Community Effort: Responding to Substance Misuse – December 6, 2017 2-4 PM ET
The National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Southeastern/Atlantic Region funds projects to advance the National Library of Medicine's mission to improve access to health information.
NNLM SEA Outreach Guides
Are you a public librarian looking for resources on consumer health topics? Or maybe you are an elementary school educator looking to incorporate health resources into your curriculum. Whatever your role, we have resources for you! Take look at some of our comprehensive outreach resource Guides, developed and maintained by the RML staff.
Interested in training opportunities from the NNLM SEA? Here are just a few of our upcoming classes taught by SEA Coordinators:
Making PubMed Work for You - On Demand Online
Keeping Up with PubMed - On Demond Online
December 6, 2017 - Beyond the SEA: A Community Effort: Responding to Substance Misuse
January 8 - January 29, 2018, From Snake Oil to Penicillin: Evaluating Consumer Health on the Internet
January 31, 2018 - Genetics Home Reference
February 6 - March 13, 2018 - Beyond an Apple A Day: Providing Consumer Health Information at Your Library
Get to Know Us
The Southeastern/Atlantic Region staff are dedicated to promoting NLM resources, and assisting our Network Members. Do you need help finding resources on a specific topic, such as K-12 learning, or developing an Emergency Preparedness plan? Take a quick peek at our staff directory to find out which of our amazing staff can direct you to the right resources!