Greater Midwest Region
The National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NNLM) office for the Greater Midwest Region is located at Hardin Library for the Health Sciences at the University of Iowa. By collaborating, training, and funding over 1,100 health centers, health departments, community organizations, as well as medical, public, and school libraries in a 10 state region, the office supports the mission of the NNLM to advance the progress of medicine and improve public health through access to health information.
News & Announcements
NNLM Reading Club Celebrates National Nutrition Month
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Get rapid access to the NLM’s GenBank sequence data at the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) data hub.
Additional NLM Resources:
- Clinical studies related to the coronavirus disease (ClinicalTrials.gov)
- Public health emergency literature and information (Disaster Lit)
- Journal article citations (PubMed)
- Consumer information on coronavirus infections available in English and Spanish (MedlinePlus)
- New MeSH (Medical Subject Headings) Supplementary Concept Record (Read more)
Interested in training opportunities from the National Network of Libraries of Medicine? Here are just a few of our upcoming classes: