NNLM All of Us Community Engagement Network
The National Library of Medicine (NLM) is honored to be selected as a community partner of the NIH All of Us Research Program. Through this collaboration, the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NNLM) focuses on consumer access of high quality health information to Underrepresented in Biomedical Research communities throughout the United States while raising awareness of precision medicine and the importance of the NIH All of Us Research Program to enhance medical breakthroughs and advance individualized treatment, prevention, and care for all of us.
Free Training Sessions
Review the current Consumer Health Classes that are being offered across the network:
Diversity in Research is Important
Learn how understanding the health information of people from all backgrounds is central to All of Us Research.
NNLM funds all kinds of library projects
- Greater Midwest Region Funding Opportunities
- Midcontinental Region Funding Opportunities
- Middle Atlantic Region Funding Opportunities
- New England Region Funding Opportunities
- Pacific Northwest Region Funding Opportunities
- Pacific Southwest Region Funding Opportunities
- South Central Region Funding Opportunities
- Southeastern/Atlantic Region Funding Opportunities
- NIH All of Us Research Program Plans Genome Sequencing and Genetic Counseling for Participants
- Project Outcome: An Easy way to Measure the Impact of Library Services
- Bringing Healthy Ideas to Life: NNLM PNR All of Us Community Engagement Awards!
- Sign-up to Host the All of Us Journey Exhibition
- Explore National Immunization Awareness Month with the NNLM Reading Club
NNLM Reading Club
Through the fun and intimacy of a book club, readers can discuss health and wellness topics important to them and their loved ones. Discover books, authors, and health information surrounding a National Health Observance - and apply for a free NNLM Reading Club Book Kit!