ABOUT THE NNLM ALL OF US COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT NETWORK
The goals of the NNLM All of Us Community Engagement Network are to help public libraries in supporting the health information needs of their users by providing health information training for public library staff, funding and other resources to support health programming and activities, and connections to medical libraries and other NNLM members in their area.
The NNLM All of Us Community Engagement Center will also support NIH's All of Us Research Program's community engagement activities by leveraging public libraries as community conveners where the public can find help locating information, meeting spaces, and access to technology.
Consumer Health Classes
Review the current Consumer Health Classes that are being offered across the network:
All of Us Coast to Coast
- Funding Available for ALA Midwinter
- NNLM Blog Roundup from Other Regions
- Health Literacy is not a new topic for Americans
- St. Charles City-County Librarian Spreads the Word about Precision Medicine
- SEASide Webinar: Why Library Partners are Critical to the All of Us Research Program – Sep 27, 2018 – 1 PM ET
The Importance of Diversity
What is All of Us?
You're One in a Million
Discover Your Story
Explore resources to learn about Healthy Living, the Environment, Genes and more!
Do you have a question about the All of Us Research Program?
Check out their Frequently Asked Questions page. If you couldn’t find your answer or are interested in giving feedback go to joinallofus.org and click on the feedback button.
Would you like to get updates about the All of Us Research Program?
Sign up for their newsletter at joinallofus.org
Check out your region's funding opportunities
- Greater Midwest Region Funding Opportunities
- Midcontinental Region Funding Opportunities
- Middle Atlantic Region Funding Opportunities
- New England Region Funding Opportunities
- Pacific Northwest Region Funding Opportunities
- Pacific Southwest Region Funding Opportunities
- South Central Region Funding Opportunities
- Southeastern/Atlantic Region Funding Opportunities