NNLM All of Us Community Engagement Network
The National Library of Medicine and the NIH’s All of Us Research Program (All of Us) have teamed up to build the NNLM All of Us Community Engagement Network (CEN). The CEN will focus on NNLM’s mission to improve the public’s access to health information and provide awareness of All of Us to communities that are Underrepresented in Biomedical Research by partnering with libraries across the United States. The CEN is designed to leverage the mission of the NNLM to help libraries in supporting the health information needs of their users. Libraries can engage with the NNLM All of Us CEN at three levels: Join Us, Work with Us, Lead with Us. Are you interested in engaging with the CEN? Find more information about our engagement opportunities here.
Free Training Sessions
Review the current Consumer Health Classes that are being offered across the network:
Diversity in Research
Learn how understanding the health information of people from all backgrounds is central to All of Us.
NNLM funds all kinds of library projects
- Greater Midwest Region Funding Opportunities
- Midcontinental Region Funding Opportunities
- Middle Atlantic Region Funding Opportunities
- New England Region Funding Opportunities
- Pacific Northwest Region Funding Opportunities
- Pacific Southwest Region Funding Opportunities
- South Central Region Funding Opportunities
- Southeastern/Atlantic Region Funding Opportunities
- Free NNLM Reading Club Book Kits to Libraries in the MidContinental Region
- NNLM Reading Club Helps Spark Conversation on Substance Misuse
- Raise Awareness of Substance Misuse with the NNLM Reading Club
- Announcing the January 2020 NNLM Reading Club Book Selections
- Tools Available to Promote Health in the New Year
NNLM Reading Club
Through the fun and intimacy of a book club, readers can discuss health and wellness topics important to them and their loved ones. Discover books, authors, and health information surrounding a National Health Observance - and apply for a free NNLM Reading Club Book Kit!
The CEN releases a newsletter each month to share information about the All of Us Program, National Library of Medicine's (NLM) resources, and to share success stories from across the Network.