NNLM All of Us Community Engagement Network
The National Library of Medicine and the NIH’s All of Us Research Program (All of Us) have teamed up to build the NNLM All of Us Community Engagement Network (CEN). The CEN will focus on NNLM’s mission to improve the public’s access to health information and provide awareness of All of Us to communities that are Underrepresented in Biomedical Research by partnering with libraries across the United States. The CEN is designed to leverage the mission of the NNLM to help libraries in supporting the health information needs of their users. Libraries can engage with the NNLM All of Us CEN at three levels: Join Us, Work with Us, Lead with Us. Are you interested in engaging with the CEN? Find more information about our engagement opportunities here.
Free Training Sessions
Review the current Consumer Health Classes that are being offered across the network:
Diversity in Research
Learn how understanding the health information of people from all backgrounds is central to All of Us.
NNLM funds all kinds of library projects
- Greater Midwest Region Funding Opportunities
- Midcontinental Region Funding Opportunities
- Middle Atlantic Region Funding Opportunities
- New England Region Funding Opportunities
- Pacific Northwest Region Funding Opportunities
- Pacific Southwest Region Funding Opportunities
- South Central Region Funding Opportunities
- Southeastern/Atlantic Region Funding Opportunities
- Funding Available: Health Programming in Public Libraries
- NNLM SEA Funding Announcement: All of Us Health Ambassador Award
- All of Us Research Program Launches COVID-19 Research Initiatives
- Top Physician-Executive To Discuss COVID and the Digital Doctor
- Find Trusted Health Information in Spanish for Your Patrons / Encuentre Información de Salud Confiable en Español para Sus Usuarios
NNLM Reading Club
Through the fun and intimacy of a book club, readers can discuss health and wellness topics important to them and their loved ones. Discover books, authors, and health information surrounding a National Health Observance - and apply for a free NNLM Reading Club Book Kit!
The CEN releases a newsletter each month to share information about the All of Us Program, National Library of Medicine's (NLM) resources, and to share success stories from across the Network.