Kathy Downing, MLIS
Digital Library Services Coordinator, NPHCO
- Provides technical and information-seeking expertise to users of the Public Health Digital Library (PHDL)
- Maintains and makes enhancements to the PHDL resource list assuring the discoverability of information: assures quality control and accuracy of holdings and metadata describing the resources.
- Supports access and authentication of licensed library resources for public health departments, communicating with vendors and maintaining library access utilities, PHDs, and third-party systems.
- Provides support to PHDL users by responding to technical access issues and assists with implementation stages of the PHDL delivery system.
- Supports the communications of NPHCO, updating websites and facilitating communication postings in blog and mailing formats.
- Gathers and organizes data on use of digital library resources for analyzing usage and activity patterns.