Each Listens Session will begin with a Question & Answer segment, where participants may ask questions and Region 5 staff will respond. After the Q & A segment, Region 5 staff will facilitate a guided discussion centered on a theme. Our January 18, 2022 discussion topic will be: Help NNLM Help You: Funding Awards. NNLM staff Cathy Burroughs, Daina Dickman and Michele Spatz will facilitate a discussion by asking the following:
- What types of NNLM R5 funding awards would you like to see in Year 2?
- How can we improve the application process?
- How can NNLM facilitate more collaborative community funded projects?
The purpose of the NNLM Region 5 Listens Session series is to:
- build relationships among NNLM Region 5 Network members;
- learn about health information access, education, or technology needs; and
- foster a fruitful exchange of perspectives on regional issues impacting the equal access to biomedical and health information resources and data.