Staying Informed in SEA Region
Knowing how to find out is the core of our business. Here are some leads to keep you up to date:
- SEA Currents - News from the Southeastern/Atlantic Region
- NNLM SEA Maintained Discussion Lists
- Tennessee Health Science Library Association (THeSLA) discussion list - THeSLA Membership Only
- Discussion Lists maintained by others in the SEA
- The electronic discussion list of the Alabama Health Libraries Association is called ALHELA. The list is open to both members and nonmembers of the association.
- The Florida Health Sciences Library Association offers a discussion list for members only.
- The Georgia Health Sciences Library Association offers a discussion list for members only.
- The Association of North Carolina Health and Sciences Libraries (ANCHASL) offers a members only discussion list.
- MEDLIB-L is a public discussion list for medical and health science librarians/information professionals. This forum focuses on ideas, questions, announcements, and concerns specific to medical and health sciences librarians.
- DOCLINE-L Email Discussion List - highly recommended for all DOCLINE users
- EFTS Discussion List -All new EFTS members are automatically subscribed to the discussion list. It serves as a forum for discussion about the system and a way for the EFTS staff to distribute information. The list also allows sharing of information about how others are benefiting from using the system.
- NLM Email Lists - subscribe to announcement and discussion lists hosted by the National Library of Medicine
- NLM Technical Bulletin - essential reading for health sciences library staff
- Beyond the SEA - Regionwide Web Conference