NLM Educational Products and Print Materials
The following trifolds are preformatted for printing.
Developed by SE/A Staff
- African American Health Resources
Annotated listing of websites concerning African American health issues.
- Consumer Health Resources (Please contact SEA Office for access)
Annotated listing of websites with emphasis on consumer health issues.
Developed by NLM, NN/LM Staff and our Subcontractors
- Full Text and PubMed
- Household Products Database
- LactMed Basics - Please contact SEA Office for access
LactMed is a free online database for breastfeeding mothers with information on the effects of drugs on lactation. Learn about drug levels, possible drugs effects on the infant, and alternative medications.
- MedlinePlus Basics Brochure
This brochure explains the basic elements of MedlinePlus
- Loansome Doc Brochure
A good resource to share with unaffiliated health professionals and other who need information about ordering articles from PubMed
- MedlinePlus Basics (Lo esencial de MedlinePlus)
This brochure explains the basic elements of MedlinePlus in Spanish.
- MedlinePlus for Health Professionals
- MedlinePlus - Creole - Please contact SEA Office for access
This brochure explains the basic elements of MedlinePlus in Creole
- PubMed Basics Brochure
Covers basic features of NLM's PubMed.
- PubMed Basics Brochure (Spanish)
Covers basic features of NLM's PubMed in Spanish.
- PubMed Health
PubMed Health is a free resource which helps patients, families, and anyone in the health care team of a patient, tolocate clinical effectiveness research.
- PubMed My NCBI Brochure
Covers the basic facets of the My NCBI feature of NLM's PubMed including registering, saving searches and filters.
- PubMed My NCBI Brochure (Spanish)
Covers the basic facets of the My NCBI feature of NLM's PubMed including registering, saving searches and filters in Spanish.
- Searching PubMed with MeSH
A trifold pamphlet (hand out) highlighting major aspects of the MeSH controlled vocabulary.
- Tox Town Brochures (English and Spanish Versions)