Tennessee State Page
- Tennessee Department of Health - Links to health agencies and services in Tennessee.
- HealthCare.gov - Tennessee- Take health care into your own hands - A federal government website managed by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Common Table Health Alliance (Healthy Memphis Common Table) - Coalition of organizations who are working together to improve the health of people in the mid-south.
- Tennessee 2-1-1 - serves as the central point of contact in five major Tennessee communities to link with appropriate social services agencies.
- Tennessee License Verification - Provides information about licensing and practitioner profiles for physicians. There is also licensing information about other health-related occupations such as registered nurses.