NNLM SEA Funded Projects Guide
Professional Development awardees should complete the following report.
If your project includes the purchase of technology, you must complete an evaluation of the technology to determine its benefits in your project.
Final Project Reports
All Final Project Reports are to be submitted by May 15 at the end of the project period.
- Final Project Reports are submitted similarly to Activity Reports in the Data Reporting System (DRS). However, instead of "Add Activity to Project," select "Add Project Final Report."
- Before entering the report into nnlm.gov, you can complete the PDF or Word version in advance and copy/paste it into the DRS.
- Please note that parts of these reports may be made public, and should be edited carefully for spelling and grammatical errors.
- You can enter your Final Report at any time:
- Select "Save Draft" in NNLM.gov if you begin entering content in the Reporting System but want to finish submitting your report.
- Select "Send to RML for Review" if you are finished entering your report.
- A NNLM staff coordinator will contact you with any questions.
- Reports may be submitted any time after the project has begun. We recommend starting early and writing the report as the project progresses.
- Please contact the SEA office with any questions.