NNLM SEA Funded Projects Guide
You will enter into NNLM.gov activities related to your project proposal. This includes:
- Awareness & Promotion
- Exhibits/Health Fairs
- Poster Sessions
- Other Promotional Activities
- Training, Career Development, & Education
- Career Development
- Classes / Courses/ Trainings / Workshops
- Persistent User Engagement & Partnerships
- Focus Groups
- User Feedback / Needs Assessment
The NNLM collaborated with the Public Library Association Project Outcomes, a performance measurement toolkit to include the addition of standardized health surveys, to better measure and demonstrate the impact of public libraries’ health programming and services on their communities and beyond. If you are a library interested in participating, please contact the coordinator monitoring your project for details.
The NNLM Data Reporting System (DRS)
Contact the NNLM SEA Coordinator assigned to monitor your project with the NNLM Account (Username/E-mail Address) that will enter your project Activity and Final Reports. Accounts can be created for free.
Note: If there are multiple people who will enter reports for your project, please speak with the coordinator assigned to your project to discuss the best options.
Contact the NNLM SEA if you are unsure of who is assigned to your project.
Activity Report Resources
- Steps for Adding a Subawardee Activity Report in the Data Reporting System (DRS)
- Video: NNLM SEA Activity and Final Report Training (Recorded August 15, 2019)
- Information Needed to Report an Activity in the DRS
- Activity Field Descriptions
- Participant Data Collection Template (To pass around the class)
- Training Session Evaluation Form
All of Us Network Ninja
The All of Us Research Program has implemented a dashboard, Network Ninja, to share information about upcoming events and activities. Network Ninja will enable the cross-promotion of local events and activities so participants can learn about and engage in their own health education as part of the All of Us program. This dashboard will also allow All of Us to share best practices for outreach, engagement, and to learn from others. NNLM is here to help you utilize this dashboard to cross-promote your events and activities across the robust All of Us engagement ecosystem. As part of your NNLM subaward, please complete the forms for each All of Us event you are hosting (such as a health or community resources fair or speaker presentation). These events should be open to the public/general health consumer. Please send completed forms up to 3 months ahead of each event to both April Wright firstname.lastname@example.org and Colette Beaulieu email@example.com
Outstanding Activity Reports
If you have any outstanding activities to report, please contact the coordinator assigned to monitor your project.
- For in-person training, an optional form may be printed out for attendees to complete. Fill out the sections in red before printing.
- For online, please follow the NNLM Evaluation Office instructions.