NNLM SEA Funded Projects Guide
The NNLM SEA Funded Projects Guide is designed to support awardees and answer questions regarding the process of funding from the NNLM SEA and the University of Maryland, Baltimore.
This guide provides information for SEA award recipients to comply with the reporting requirements of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine. This guide aggregates all requirements into a single reference in order to promote timely and accurate reporting and to assist our awardees in completing projects.
Please contact the NNLM SEA for more information.
Once You’ve Been Funded
- Keep your Notice of Award letter handy
- Bookmark this Guide for future reference
- Get to know your SEA Coordinator! They will be your point of contact during the project period.
- Be prepared to provide a quarterly update that can be shared in future blog posts on SEA Currents.
- When doing outreach events, take photos that can be shared in future blog posts and social media.
- Take note of participant feedback to tell your outreach story.
- Contact the SEA office with any questions. We would like to hear from you!