North Carolina State Page
- HealthCare.gov - North Carolina- Take health care into your own hands - A federal government website managed by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- NC Department of Health and Human Services
- NC Health Info- Go Local - Offers access to web sites of local health services, provides and programs serving residents of North Carolina. Through its connection with MedlinePlus, users of the site can get information about conditions, diseases and wellness, and find web sites of local health services, programs and providers throughout North Carolina.
- North Carolina 2020 Health Objectives - A statewide agenda that provides a direction for improving the health and well being of North Carolinians over the next decade.
- North Carolina Area Health Education Centers (AHECs) - The NC AHEC program strives to meet the state's health and health workforce needs by providing educational programs in partnership with academic institutions, healthcare agencies, and other organizations committed to improving the health of the people of North Carolina. This site provides links to regional NC AHECs: Mountain, Northwest, Charlotte, Greensboro, Wake, Southern Regional, SEAHEC, Eastern and Area L.