Informational and Printed Materials
March 17, 2020 Update
The NNLM SEA Exhibit Banner Loan Program is on hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic and closures at the University of Maryland, Baltimore. We will renew this program once we are approved to return to the University and can send to our Network Members banners. Banner Requests previously submitted will remain on file.
NLM and Libraries Transform Exhibit Banner Loan Program
The NNLM SEA has a limited amount of NLM and Libraries Transform banners for loan to use for events/exhibits.
All exhibits backdrop loans are based on availability. Our offices will contact you if the backdrop is not available for the dates requested. We also request that all exhibits backdrops be returned to our offices promptly after the exhibit is completed. Our offices will also provide you with return shipping information when you receive the backdrop.
Libraries Transform - Table Top Banners 11"x17"
- Anyone Can be a Citizen Scientist
- Health Care Isn't One Size Fits All
- Health and Education Go Hand in Hand
- Information Can Help Prevent Chronic Diseases
- Knowledge is the Key Ingredient in Nutrition
- Language Shouldn't Be a Barrier to Health
- Libraries are Partners in a Healthy Community
- Libraries Can Help You Keep Your Family Healthy
- Librarians Can Lead You On The Path To Health Aging
- Quality Health Information Helps You Make Better Health Decisions
- Your Family History Matters
Libraries Transform - Large Pull Up Banners 33"x79"
- An Informed Community is a Healthier Community
- Language Shouldn’t Be a Barrier to Health
- Libraries Are Partners In A Health Community
- Rare Diseases Are More Common Than You Think
NLM Products and Services Large Pull Up Banners 34"x81"
- NLM and Trusted Health Information/African American Parent with Child
- NLM and Trusted Health Information/Asian American Mother and Daughter
- NLM and Trusted Health Information/E-Science
- NLM and Trusted Health Information/Genetics
- NLM and Trusted Health Information/PubMed, ClinicalTrials.gov, GenBank, etc.
- Trusted Health Information/PubMed, Clinical/Trials.gov, GenBank, etc.