Florida State Page
- National Library of Medicine - MedlinePlus - Non State Specific Population Health Information Resources: Search for health information about specific population groups like African American, Asian American, Hispanic, LGBT, Men, Women, Kids and Teens, Seniors, etc.
- American Public Health Association: Minority Health - Links to clearinghouses, information resources, and organizations dedicated to promoting minority health.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Office of Minority Health and Health Disparities (OMHD) - The web site offers information about minority health including disease burden and risk factors, racial disparities, environmental justice, and various conditions. Sections include information on cooperative agreements, reports/publications, minority health resources, racial and ethnic minority populations, and training opportunities.
- Morehouse School of Medicine - Center for Excellence on Health Disparities - A national resource for the reduction and elimination of health disparities.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services - Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion - Healthfinder: Minority Health - Healthfinder provides links to selected sites from government agencies, nonprofit organizations, and universities.