Florida State Page
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality - Florida Snapshots - The State Snapshots provide State-specific health care quality information including strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement. The goal is to help State officials and their public- and private-sector partners better understand health care quality and disparities in their State.
- Faststats: State and Territorial Data - The National Center for Health Statistics provides brief vital statistics and links to data on births, fertility rate, mortality data, and other statistical information.
- Floridashealth.com - The Florida Department of Health provides links to the Florida Community Assessment Resource Tool Set (CHARTS), public health statistics, communicable disease frequency reports, vital records, and the public health strategic plan.
- Florida Center for Health Information and Policy Analysis - One of the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration's sources for health care data and consumer information.
- The Commonwealth Fund - Florida rankings and results compared to benchmarks, and to view the number of lives and dollars each state could save by achieving benchmark levels of performance.
- Florida State and Local Government on the Net provides links to government information on a state and local level for the fifty states, as well as selected US-associated areas such as Guam.