All classes are free and open to anyone. Classes currently offered by SCR staff include (click on links for description):
- mHealth: Mobile Technologies to Improve Community Health
- More than a Bandage: Health Information Resources for K-12 Professionals
- National Library of Medicine Resources for Citizen Scientists
- Astronaut Health: Health Education Resources to Support Science Education
- Health Aging: Connecting Older Adults Health Education
- Grants and Proposal Writing
- Coming Soon: One Health
To request training, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-735-2223.
See training opportunities for dates, times, and locations of currently scheduled NNLM classes and training sessions.
- SCR CONNECTions: Regional Medical Library Educational Webinar is a monthly web conference presented by the Network of the National Library of Medicine South Central Region on various topics of interest to health sciences librarians and others.
- Patient Safety is a webinar series co-sponsored by SaferCare Texas (formerly known as the UNTHSC Institute for Patient Safety) and features expert guest speakers presenting on topics related to the field of patient safety and health care quality.