SCR CONNECTions: Regional Medical Library Educational Webinar
SCR CONNECTions is a monthly web conference presented by the National Network of Libraries of Medicine South Central Region on various topics of interest to health sciences librarians and others. The webinar highlights topics such as NLM databases, subject specific resources, and technology topics.
Guest Speaker: TBA
Date: Wednesday, August 9th, 2017
Time: 10:00am – 11:00am CT / 9:00am – 10:00am MT
Speaker Bio: TBA
This webinar will be eligible for one hour of Medical Library Association (MLA) Continuing Education credit and will be archived for future viewing.
To Join the Meeting
- Go to WebEx.
- Enter the session number: 622 122 177 and password: webinar
- Please provide your name and email address.
- You may have to download and install a web add-on or run a temporary application depending on the browser you use.
- Select your audio connection preference:
*Call using computer - Adjust settings and test the connection
*Call from WebEx - Enter your direct phone number and press 1 when prompted
*Call in - Call: 1-650-479-3208 (US/Canada Toll number)
Enter access code: 622 122 177 #
Enter the Attendee ID on your screen and press #
- If you are using a mobile device, your access code is: webinar
View live captioning (link will open in a new browser window)
For any technical issues, please call: 817-735-2223.
Archived webinars will be available shortly after the original presentation.