Consumer Health Outreach
Resources for Providers
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Resources
Information on the Affordable Care Act (ACA), including the role of libraries in the ACA.
- Consumer Health Outreach Resources
Resources from the National Network of Libraries of Medicine.
- Health Information Online
Resources divided into section for health professionals and the general public.
- Public Libraries and Community Partners: Working Together to Provide Health Information
Resources from the National Network of Libraries of Medicine, including guidelines for providing health information services.
- Regional Information Resources
Information on libraries, health departments and organizations, statistics, health resources, tribal colleges and historically black colleges for each state in the South Central Region.