December NIH News in Health
The December issue http://newsinhealth.nih.gov/ of NIH News in Health, the monthly newsletter bringing you practical health news and tips based on the latest NIH research, is now available. In this edition:
- Weighing in on Dietary Fats: Some Fats Are Healthier Than Others http://newsinhealth.nih.gov/issue/Dec2011/Feature1
- You’re Never Too Old: Keep Active as You Age http://newsinhealth.nih.gov/issue/Dec2011/Feature2
- Yoga or Stretching Eases Low Back Pain http://newsinhealth.nih.gov/issue/Dec2011/Capsule1
- Stroke Risk Linked to Thinking Problems http://newsinhealth.nih.gov/issue/Dec2011/Capsule2
- Featured Website: Smokefree E-cards http://newsinhealth.nih.gov/issue/Dec2011/Capsule3
Click here http://newsinhealth.nih.gov/files/Dec2011/NIHNiHDec2011.pdf to download a PDF version for printing.
Visit our Facebook wall http://www.facebook.com/NewsInHealth to suggest topics you’d like us to cover, or start a discussion about how you use the newsletter. We want to hear what you think!
Please pass the word on to your colleagues about NIH News in Health. We are happy to send a limited number of print copies free of charge for display in offices, libraries or clinics. Just email us email@example.com or call 301-435-7489 for more information.