New REMM Version Released Today
REMM (Radiation Emergency Medical Management) has just released new online and Mobile versions.
What’s new on REMM lists some of the key updates, but there are many, many more.
The following may be of interest:
- Mobile REMM: updated content for Android (new), iPhone, Blackberry, and Windows Mobile
- Nuclear Reactor Accidents: new content and references
- Potassium Iodide: new content and references
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): 14 new pages with photos
- Seven new video screencast tutorials: explaining key REMM interactive clinical tools
- Nuclear detonation clinical triage tool: for use if medical response resources are scarce
- Simplified clinical algorithm for managing radiation exposure: new format and content
Contact the REMM Team directly with questions or comments: Contact us.
For more information, visit http://www.remm.nlm.gov.