DOCLINE has a new URL
DOCLINE now utilizes SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for communication between NLM and users’ browsers.
DOCLINE libraries should update their Login page bookmarks to https://docline.gov.
Depending upon your browser version and your browser settings, libraries may see warning messages when accessing PubMed or LocatorPlus from within the new SSL version of DOCLINE. Libraries that do not want to be warned when leaving the secure DOCLINE environment can update their browser settings. See http://www.nlm.nih.gov/docline/system_requirements.html#browser
1. Delete existing DOCLINE bookmarks.
2. Bookmark https://docline.gov
3. Review your browser settings. See http://www.nlm.nih.gov/docline/system_requirements.html#browser
Note: Optionally, libraries can turn off security warning messages. See the instructions at the end of the browser settings document for your browser. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/docline/system_requirements.html#browser
4. Clear your browser cache. See http://www.nlm.nih.gov/services/doc_clearcache.html
5. Login to https://docline.gov
Organizations with proxy servers may need to request that their local IT group clear the cache on the proxy server.