WISER 3.1 is Now Available
WISER 3.1 is now available! This release applies to WISER for Windows, WISER for Pocket PC, and WebWISER (http://webwiser.nlm.nih.gov)
This release includes an enhanced substance printing capability in WISER for Windows, which many of you have asked for. When printing WISER substance data, you will now be presented with a wizard that provides the option of printing all or any combination of the data for a substance.
This is also an important maintenance release, so WISER for Pocket PC and WISER for Windows users should download the latest version from http://wiser.nlm.nih.gov
As shown with the substance printing capability, your feedback is important to the future direction of WISER! Please submit any comments, suggestions, ideas, etc. in the feedback page of the WISER web site: http://wiser.nlm.nih.gov/feedback.html
Please look for the following additional capabilities in future releases:
- The version 3 features made available in WISER for Palm OS
- Windows Mobile Smartphone support
- Expansion of the features introduced in 3.0:
- Additional substance category support, including more categories
- Additional tools/reference materials for radiologicals and chemicals
- Biological mode: biological substance data and related tools and reference materials
- And more!