DOCLINE Survival Links
DOCLINE Login Page
- https://docline.gov/ - Bookmark this web page - this is how you should log on to DOCLINE every day
- NLM DOCLINE System Information - http://www.nlm.nih.gov/docline/
- Release Notes - http://www.nlm.nih.gov/docline/docline_release_notes.html
- System Requirements - http://www.nlm.nih.gov/docline/system_requirements.html
- FreeShare (Free Reciprocal Interlibrary Loan Group) - http://nnlm.gov/rsdd/freeshare
- To temporarily deactivate your DOCLINE services, go to the DOCLINE Library Schedule page.
- DOCLINE Training Sessions Archived Recordings
- DOCLINE Best Practices for Users - basic guidelines for providing quality DOCLINE service
- At least one person from your library should subscribe to the DOCLINE-L email discussion group! - http://www.nlm.nih.gov/docline/newdocline_l.html
- Check to see if your DOCLINE question has already been answered or issue has already been discussed! - https://list.nih.gov/archives/docline-l.html
ILL Management Applications Used with DOCLINE
- QuickDOC: http://www.quick-doc.com/
- QuickDOC-L email discussion group: see http://list.umassmed.edu/read/all_forums, then page through the list to "quickdoc-l"
NN/LM DOCLINE Coordination Office (NDCO) - 410-706-4173