Support for Training Activities
This section points to various guides, factsheets and web sites that have useful information to support your training activities. If you would like to speak with someone about a class you are planning, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Put 'Training Support' in the subject line.
- NN/LM Training & Educational Opportunities - lists NN/LM's educational materials and resources.
- NN/LM Training Office (NTO) - supports a variety of training opportunities for NN/LM members and health professionals. NTO class schedules, NLM training manuals and the MLA Educational Clearinghouse are available on the website.
- MLA Educational Clearinghouse - lists resources offered by NN/LM RMLs and offices including courses approved for MLA Continuing Education contact hours
- NLM Learning Resources Database - esay to find educational resources for NLM products and services. These materials include videos, tutorials, and handouts.
- PubMed Online Training - useful links to tutorials, webinars and handouts for searching PubMed
- NLM Fact Sheets - useful fact sheets on NLM resources and services
- NLM FAQ's
- DOCLINE Online Manual - guide to features and functions
- NN/LM PSR Lending Library - DVDs of MLA webcasts that PSR makes available for loan to network members
- NN/LM Handouts & Trifolds - various trifold handouts you can print for classes and workshops