Support for Training Activities
This section points to various guides, factsheets and web sites that have useful information to support your training activities. If you would like to speak with someone about a class you are planning, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Put 'Training Support' in the subject line.
- NN/LM Training & Educational Opportunities - lists NN/LM's educational materials and resources.
- NLM Training Center (NTC) - supports a variety of training opportunities for NN/LM members and health professionals. NTC class schedules, NLM training manuals and the Educational Clearinghouse Database are available here.
- MLA Continuing Education Clearinghouse - lists courses approved for MLA Continuing Education contact hours
- NLM Training Manuals and Resources - used for PubMed, NLM Gateway and ClinicalTrials.gov training courses
- NLM Technical Bulletin: articles about PubMed - articles about how to use PubMed
- NLM Fact Sheets - useful Factsheets such as:
- NLM FAQ's such as:
- DOCLINE Online Manual - guide to features and functions
- Lending Library - audiocassettes, videotapes, CD-ROMs and DVDs that PSR makes available for loan to network members
- NN/LM Handouts & Trifolds - various trifold handouts you can print for classes and workshops