WebJunction Seeks Stories to Share for “Health Happens in Libraries” Project!
- Resources produced as part of WebJunction’s work to support libraries in their efforts to provide eHealth services to their communities
- Official Affordable Care Act (ACA) resources for all states
- Examples of resources created by libraries to respond to patron ACA and eHealth inquiries
Health information support happens in libraries every day, and you are encouraged to submit stories or perspectives to share your library’s role in supporting community health and wellness by contacting email@example.com. Here are a few questions to address:
- What programs or resources does your library provide to support health and wellness in your community? How do patrons and/or community partners benefit from these services?
- In what ways has your library been involved in supporting patrons with ACA application and enrollment activities? What are you learning from responding to this new information need?
Share your experiences with colleagues in the field!