DOCLINE Quarterly and Yearly Statistical Reports Now Available!
NLM has released the following DOCLINE quarterly statistical reports for April-June 2013:
- Summary DOCLINE Borrower Statistics (Reports 1-1A, 1-11A, 1-1AT)
- Summary DOCLINE Lender Statistics (Report 1-1B)
- Detailed DOCLINE Borrower Statistics (Reports 1-2A, 1-22A)
- Detailed DOCLINE Lender Statistics (Report 1-2B)
- Resource Library Quarterly Report – Fill Rate (Report 2-14)
- Loansome Doc Detailed Lender Statistics (Report 5-1A)
- Loansome Doc Throughput Report (Report 5-1B)
NLM has also released the following DOCLINE yearly statistical reports for July 2012-June 2013:
- Ranked List of Serial Titles – Borrower (Report 1-8A)
- Ranked List of Serial Titles – Lender (Report 1-8C)
The quarterly reports feature changes to several of the report labels in an effort to clarify the meaning and improve calculations of the statistics reported. For the lender reports, items removed from the lender for non-action are now counted in the “Not Filled” totals and fill rate percentages for more accurate reporting of lender activity. The “Days to Process” (turnaround time) calculation of how long the lender took to fill or not fill requests on average is now reported in one-hundredths of a day based upon calendar days. The Request Reports section of the DOCLINE Online Help Manual has been updated to reflect the changes.
Please note: Reports 1-11A, 1-1AT, and 1-22A are only distributed to libraries that have entered requests in DOCLINE for other libraries. Report 2-14 is only distributed to resource libraries.
DOCLINE statistical reports are available by going to Requests, then Reports in the DOCLINE menu. Instructions for downloading and printing reports may be found in the “Request Reports” section of the online manual (click the Help link at the top of the DOCLINE screen) or in the Reports section of DOCLINE’s FAQ page.