Women’s Health Resources Dissemination Outreach Project
The NIH Office of Research on Women’s Health (ORWH) and the National Library of Medicine partnered to fund a pilot program for information outreach dissemination projects to promote the NLM-ORWH Women’s Health Resources Web Portal, and to support the ORWH Strategic Goals. All projects focused on information dissemination, and information access or resource development for a university/college or community agency. Each project will promote the NLM-ORWH Women’s Health Resources portal, create a library guide on sex and gender differences/research information resources at the university/college, and promote The Science of Sex and Gender in Human Health online curriculum to students and faculty.
Nine sites were funded, including two in the Pacific Southwest Region:
- Arizona Health Sciences Library, University of Arizona
- Earl S. Richardson Library, Morgan State University
- Hardin Library for Health Sciences, University of Iowa
- Health Science Center Libraries, University of Florida
- Lamar Soutter Library, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Lister Hill Library of the Health Sciences, University of Alabama
- Medical University of South Carolina Library
- Oviatt Library, California State University, Northridge
- Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library, University of Utah
Congratulations to all the awardees!