September 2012 NIH News in Health Now Available!
The September 2012 issue of NIH News in Health is now available online! NIH News in Health is a monthly newsletter providing practical health information from NIH’s medical experts and is based on research conducted either by NIH’s own scientists or by universities and medical schools around the country. This issue features:
- See, Hear, Speak: Are Kids’ Senses Ready for School?
- Safe Driving for Distracted Teens: Steering in the Right Direction
- Household Mold Linked to Asthma in Children
- Video Looks at the Science of Yoga
- Featured Website: 52 Weeks for Women’s Health