April Issue of NIH News in Health is Now Online
The April issue of NIH News in Health, the monthly newsletter bringing you practical health news and tips based on the latest NIH research, is now available! In this edition:
- Waking Up to Anesthesia: Learn More Before You Go Under
- Reflux or GERD? When Heartburn Spells Trouble
- Barbers Help Beat High Blood Pressure
- Booklet Offers Tips for Staying Fit
- Featured Web Site: Smokefree.gov
NIH News in Health is also available as a PDF for printing. Visit their Facebook Page to suggest topics you’d like covered, or start a discussion about how you use the newsletter. A limited number of print copies are available free of charge for display in offices, libraries, or clinics. Call 301-435-7489 for more information.