Pacific Southwest Region
The mission of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NNLM) is to advance the progress of medicine, improve public health by providing U.S. health professionals with equal access to biomedical information, and improve individual's access to information to enable them to make informed decisions about their health.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Get rapid access to the NLM’s GenBank sequence data at the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) data hub.
Additional NLM Resources:
- Clinical studies related to the coronavirus disease (ClinicalTrials.gov)
- Public health emergency literature and information (Disaster Lit)
- Journal article citations (PubMed)
- Consumer information on coronavirus infections available in English and Spanish (MedlinePlus)
- New MeSH (Medical Subject Headings) Supplementary Concept Record (Read more)
SCELCapalooza will be held at Loyola Marymount University from March 11th-13th, 2020. Registration is now open!
Help Us Improve nnlm.gov
The NNLM Web Services Office is collecting feedback from users of the NNLM website to inform future planning for website development.
- Events Calendar
- Funding Guide
- Members Directory
- Informational & Print Materials
- Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Midday at the Oasis
- NLM Technical Bulletin
- PSR Reading Club Kit