The Pacific Northwest Region (PNR) staff offer classes and other educational opportunities to both network members and other organizations. These further our mission to promote awareness of and access to health and biomedical information. PNR staff also encourage network members to use these resources when providing training to others.
- PNR Rendezvous is a free monthly series of web-based presentations and talks with our region, all are welcome to attend.
- PNR Partners is a new intermittent webinar series showcasing the work of our funding recipients.
- Classes by Request
- Calendar of Upcoming Events
- The National Library of Medicine National Training Center offers scheduled classes in PubMed and TOXNET. Their class schedule is also listed by region.
- NCBI Workshop Series recordings from June 14-15, 2016: Navigation Molecular Data Using Integrated Entrez System and BLAST; Gene Expression Resources at the NCBI; NCBI’s Medical Genetics Resources: ClinVar, GTR, and MedGen; A Practical Guide to NCBI Web and Standalone BLAST; Using NCBI Genome, Assembly, and Gene to Access Genome Sequences and Annotations
- Training Resources You Can Use. Includes handouts, lesson plans, toolkits and educational materials.
- NLM Educational Materials
- Medical Library Association Educational Clearinghouse. Clearinghouse materials may include classes, online tutorials, handouts, and other training materials on your topic.
- Use the presentations and resource handouts from conference sessions PNR has presented.