NN/LM PNR Services to Network Members
The NN/LM PNR staff support Network members in the Pacific NW Region.
We welcome libraries, information centers, and community-based organizations that provide health information to health professionals or members of the public.
Membership in the NN/LM PNR is free! Join the Network!
You will receive a certificate that names your organization as a recognized member of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine
Services to Network members include:
- Document Delivery Information
- Funding Opportunities for Network Members
- Training and Educational Support
- Advocacy for Librarians
- Outreach Educational Materials
- NN/LM PNR Professional Development Library of professional development materials
- National Training Center and Clearinghouse
- Outreach Evaluation Resource Center
Members also receive:
- An invitation, on a periodic basis, to provide input to the Regional Medical Library on the region's programs and services
- An opportunity for the Network organization to be considered for service on the NN/LM PNR's Regional Advisory Council.