Become a Member - It's Free!
Your library or organization is invited to join with others in our mutual goal: to ensure equitable access to quality biomedical and health information by health professionals and the public.
- Join a national alliance of health librarians, public librarians and community-based organizations that provide equitable access to quality health information!
- Become a vital part of your community's health information resources!
- Get expert advice on health questions from the Regional Medical Library and your colleagues!
The Network offers:
- Connection with colleagues in your own community, state, and around the whole country who serve the health information needs of care providers and the public alike.
- Free education and training opportunities on topics relevant to providing health information resources, programs and services
- Funding for creative health outreach and/or technology projects.
- Promotional and educational materials to use in your community outreach or to share with your clients.
- DOCLINE, the web-based interlibrary loan system sponsored by the National Library of Medicine and used by 3,000 U.S. health libraries. DOCLINE includes union lists of health sciences serials.
- Plus a certificate of membership for your wall -- and more!
Membership is FREE!
To apply for membership,
- Login or create an account
- Join the NNLM by adding your organization
- After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation email from your Regional Medical Library (RML).
If you have any questions about applying for Network membership in the NNLM PNR, please contact the Pacific Northwest Region office and ask to speak to the Network Coordinator.