Training Resources You Can Use
Introducing Health Professionals to NLM's Online Systems
- This PubMed tutorial, for new and also experienced users of the system, teaches users how to understand PubMed's scope and content, to use Medical Subject Headings (MeSH), to build a search, to manage results and to save search strategies.
- PubMed Quick Tours are brief animated tutorials with audio highlighting different features of PubMed. Most are 1 - 3 minutes long.
- The PubMed Training Products Page provides access to PowerPoint presentations for trainers to use.
- ClinicalTrials.gov, a registry and results database of publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants conducted around the world, also provides tutorials and Quick Tours.
- NLM's Gallery of Mobile Apps and Sites