PNR Update is the next PNR Rendezvous webinar
The next PNR Rendezvous session is a chance for those who may not be familiar with the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NN/LM) to be introduced to their regional office, the Pacific Northwest Region or more commonly referred to as the PNR. It can be a bit confusing especially because we promote and feature the resources of the National Library of Medicine (NLM) which is one of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
For those of you familiar with the NN/LM PNR we will be updating you about some of the changes that have been occurring at the NN/LM and NLM as well as our own regional office.
In this session the NN/LM PNR staff will introduce themselves and let you know a little more about who we are and what we do. You will:
- hear what changes have been happening and our focus in the next year or two
- get a walk-through of the new website
- learn how your institution can become a member (for free!)
- check out funding opportunities
- learn how to create an account
- find out how we can assist you with your communities’ health information needs
Bring your ideas of what you’d like from the PNR as well as questions!
Wednesday, January 18, 1:00 – 2:00pm PT, Noon – 1:00pm Alaska Time, 2:00 – 3:00pm Mountain Time
Information on how to connect to the webinar at https://nnlm.gov/classes/pnr-rendezvous