Call For Proposals: 2011 Express Outreach Awards
NN/LM PNR is pleased to announce another funding opportunity: Express Outreach Awards. Up to four (4) awards of up to $15,000 are available to NN/LM member organizations in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington. Goals of Express Outreach programs are:
- To improve use of quality online health information resources by priority populations
- To promote health information literacy in health education and health care
- To build or strengthen partnerships between network members and other community organizations
- To foster local health information expertise in community organizations
- To promote awareness and use of the products and services of the National Library of Medicine and the National Network of Libraries of Medicine
Applications from libraries and other organizations are welcome.
Consideration of requests for funding will begin on August 26, 2011. Proposals should be submitted using the Application for 2011 Express Outreach Awards.
For additional information, see the full funding announcement, or contact: