Pacific Northwest Region
Sewell Stipend to Attend the APHA Annual Meeting
Call for Applicants
The Sewell Travel Award for Public Health (STAPH) Committee is accepting applications for 2017 Sewell Stipends to attend the APHA Annual Meeting in Atlanta, GA November 4-8, 2017. This year's theme is "Creating the Healthiest Nation: Climate Change Health." For more information about the conference visit the APHA Annual Meeting website.
- PNR Rendezvous is a monthly webinar series focusing on a health science topic or resource for you to share and use in your work.
- PNR Partners is a series showcasing the work of our funding recipients. Through hearing the stories of the successes and challenges of these projects we hope listeners will be inspired to create their own projects and apply for PNR funding.
- NNLM Resource Picks is a new bimonthly webinar series offered by the National Network of Libraries of Medicine. Every two months, a National Library of Medicine resource will be featured.
Where in the World are the PNR Coordinators?
Coming PNR Exhibits/Presentations
- Washington Medical Library Association Conference
- Montana Public Health Association/Montana Environmental Health Association Annual Conference and Meeting
- Idaho Library Association Conference
- Montana Education Association and Montana Federation of Teachers Conference
- Northwest Regional Primary Care Association Conference