Pacific Northwest Region
All of Us National Launch
The National Network of Libraries of Medicine is excited to announce the All of Us Research Program official launch on Sunday, May 6, 2018.
Family Health & Wellness Fair: Pasco, WA Farmer's Market 12 PM to 5 PM
Why attend the MLA '18 Symposium: Health Information for Public Librarians?
May 22-23, 2018
- Become more competent in health literacy for your patrons
- Learn about educational, financial and community engagement resources for health literacy outreach
- Meet colleagues with the same concerns about barriers and challenges in providing health literacy services
- Understand national Initiatives on reducing disparities in health
The Medical Library Association, Public Library Association and the National Network of Libraries of Medicine have joined forces and developed a symposium designed to bring public librarians, health sciences librarians, and health professionals together to learn from each other on how best to serve the diverse health needs of our community.
Join us for PNR Rendezvous!
3rd Wednesday at 1 pm PT
PNR Rendezvous is a monthly webinar series presented by the National Network of Libraries of Medicine Pacific Northwest Region. Each session focuses on various topics such as health, research, resources, librarianship, and technology for attendees to incorporate into their work.
Our next Rendezvous is April 18th, "Beyond the Memes: Social Media Evaluation with presenter Kalyna Durbak, Program Coordinator at NNLM Evaluation Office.
Watch our last session, "Institutional Library Services in Washington State," below. Archived recordings are available on YouTube.
Idaho State University
Best Practice in Decision-Making: Educational Training Program on Evidence-based Management for Health Administrators in the PNR
Knowledge is Health: Interprofessional Partnerships to Promote Health Literacy
University of Alaska Anchorage
Information Resources for Alaska’s Healthcare Providers and Consumers: Outreach in the Last Frontier
Washington State University-Spokane
Health Professions Outreach in Eastern Washington
Where in the World are the PNR Coordinators?
- Montana Library Association Conference, Bozeman, MT | April 11th - 14th
- Oregon Society of Medical Assistants Annual Conference, Silverton, OR | April 12th - 14th
- Oregon Nurses Association Convention, Bend, OR | April 18th - 20th
- Washington Academy of Physician Assistants 29th Annual Primary Care Review and Update, Seattle, WA | April 28th - May 1st
- NW Biology Instructors Conference, Portland, OR | May 4th - 6th
- Open Repositories, Bozeman, MT | June 4th - 7th