Pacific Northwest Region
Hospital Libraries Matter
Libraries impact clinical decision-making, support hospital functions.
An NLM Musing from the Mezzanine guest post by Basia Delawska-Elliott and Donna Belcinski. Basia is a Medical Librarian for Providence Health & Services in Portland, OR and Donna is a Medical Librarian for Greenwich Hospital in Greenwich, CT.
- PNR Rendezvous is a monthly webinar series focusing on a health science topic or resource for you to share and use in your work.
- PNR Partners is a series showcasing the work of our funding recipients. Through hearing the stories of the successes and challenges of these projects we hope listeners will be inspired to create their own projects and apply for PNR funding.
- NNLM Resource Picks is a new bimonthly webinar series offered by the National Network of Libraries of Medicine. Every two months, a National Library of Medicine resource will be featured.
Where in the World are the PNR Coordinators?
Coming PNR Exhibits/Presentations
- Tribal and Urban Indian Health Conference - Resiliency in Action: Policy, Data & Collaboration
- Montana Public Health Association/Montana Environmental Health Association Annual Conference and Meeting
- Idaho Library Association Conference
- Montana Education Association and Montana Federation of Teachers Conference
- Northwest Regional Primary Care Association Conference
Idaho State University
Best Practice in Decision-Making: Educational Training Program on Evidence-based Management for Health Administrators in the PNR
Knowledge is Health: Interprofessional Partnerships to Promote Health Literacy
University of Alaska Anchorage
Information Resources for Alaska’s Healthcare Providers and Consumers: Outreach in the Last Frontier
Washington State University-Spokane
Health Professions Outreach in Eastern Washington