Pacific Northwest Region
New Health Literacy Toolkit from Libraries Transform
Because Libraries are Partners in a Healthy Community
NNLM and ALA have partnered through the Libraries Transform public awareness campaign to create a free toolkit for Health Literacy. The campaign is an initiative designed to increase public awareness of the value, impact, and services provided by libraries and library professionals.
- PNR Rendezvous is a monthly webinar series focusing on a health science topic or resource for you to share and use in your work.
- PNR Partners is a series showcasing the work of our funding recipients. Through hearing the stories of the successes and challenges of these projects we hope listeners will be inspired to create their own projects and apply for PNR funding.
- NNLM Resource Picks is a new bimonthly webinar series offered by the National Network of Libraries of Medicine. Every two months, a National Library of Medicine resource will be featured.
The NNLM PNR Wants You!
Is your organization a member?
Join libraries, community organizations and data organizations that provide quality health information and research. Membership is free, and benefits include access to a network of colleagues, specialized training and funding opportunities.
Where in the World are the PNR Coordinators?
Coming PNR Exhibits/Presentations
- Montana Public Health Association/Montana Environmental Health Association Annual Conference and Meeting
- African-American Diabetes Community Forum
- Idaho Library Association Conference
- Montana Education Association and Montana Federation of Teachers Conference
- Northwest Regional Primary Care Association Conference
- OHSU Library Data Science Institute
Idaho State University
Best Practice in Decision-Making: Educational Training Program on Evidence-based Management for Health Administrators in the PNR
Knowledge is Health: Interprofessional Partnerships to Promote Health Literacy
University of Alaska Anchorage
Information Resources for Alaska’s Healthcare Providers and Consumers: Outreach in the Last Frontier
Washington State University-Spokane
Health Professions Outreach in Eastern Washington