Credit for Recorded Classes
We’ve heard from our community that you wish you could get CE credit for watching the recordings of our webinar series PubMed for Librarians. Now you can! Just follow these steps:
1. Watch a recording and complete the handout for the webinar.
2. Email your completed handout to email@example.com
3. NTO will send you a link to the class evaluation for each handout you complete.
4. After you complete the evaluation, a code will appear on the screen. Use the code at http://www.medlib-ed.org/ to claim 1.5 hours of CE credit from the Medical Library Association.
5. MLA membership is not required.
Tips for getting the most out of our recorded sessions:
- Pause the video and work on the exercises provided
- Use YouTube features such as captions, speed up and slow down to customize your viewing experience
- Explore the links provided in the handouts and recording
- Send any lingering questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your handout to email@example.com for CE credit
READ ABOUT PUBMED FOR LIBRARIANS
PubMed for Librarians consists of five 90-minute modules. We record the sessions and post them to the NNLM YouTube account for archival access.
We intend each module to be stand-alone training. We designed these modules so that the user can decide how much and in what sequence they consume the content.
We designed each module to take 1.5 hours to complete.
Attending the live session, or watching the recording and completing the guided notes handout for the module, will earn 1.5 MLA Continuing Education hours.