The NNLM Training Office (NTO) provides free accredited online classes for PubMed and TOXNET. We also provide webinars and educational programming on teaching topics such as adult learning, classroom presentation styles, and assessment. Our classes are accredited by the Medical Library Association for continuing education credits (CE). Class registration is free and open to the general public.
In addition to training our office also:
- Coordinates training efforts and materials across the NNLM
- Enhances NNLM classes through consultations with trainers
- Creates online videos and tutorials
- Collaborates on the development and coordination of consumer health classes
- Designs curriculum related to PubMed, NCBI databases, and environmental health resources
- Works with the NNLM and NLM to develop, deliver, and evaluate classes and training materials
How can we help you? Contact us and let us know!