NNLM Training Office
The National Network of Libraries of Medicine Training Office (NTO) supports the training and educational missions of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NNLM). We aim to deliver high-quality, innovative training to diverse audiences nationwide in support of the effective use of NLM information products and services.
The NTO is hosted at the Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library at the University of Utah.
- Registration for PubMed for Librarians March Edition now Open
- PubMed Commons to be Discontinued
- Online Course Announcement: EDirect for PubMed, part of the Insider’s Guide to Accessing NLM Data, starts March 5
- OpenI and MedPix: free clinical education resources from NLM
- PubMed for Librarians: Sign up for one, some or all.
Another one for the books
Our first year as the NTO has come to a close, find out what we have been up to!
Here you will find self-paced tutorials and recordings from selected training sessions, covering many topics including PubMed® and TOXNET®