Here are some of the most popular links we shared on Twitter in the last few months. You can follow us on Twitter (@nnlmntc) for even more tips on NLM resources, teaching or training, presentations, and more.
- Tutorials, videos, and problem sets (oh my!). Learn about @NCBI resources in one place: http://ow.ly/CFZeV
- Looking for consolidated info on a human genetic condition? Try MedGen from @NCBI & check out this sample record: http://ow.ly/AMJ2o
- Want to see a graphical display of a genome map? Try Map Viewer from @NCBI: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/mapview/ or learn more: ftp://ftp.ncbi.nih.gov/pub/factsheets/Factsheet_MapViewer.pdf
- How has the # of authors per MEDLINE citation changed over time? Graph from NLM: http://ow.ly/CGdh5
- Want to increase your skills, get CE and compete with other #medlibs ? Check out Librarians in Oz from @nnlmmcr http://ow.ly/DOgrQ
- Did you know that certain characters have special meanings in PubMed searches? See a list: http://ow.ly/CJNQL
- Do you develop training? Checklist for High-Quality Professional Development Training from the University of Kansas. http://ow.ly/CK5eC