A growing number of librarians are filling a special niche in the information world: Serving those who work with genetic and molecular biology information. In this one-hour webinar, meet eight of your colleagues as they explain their specialized and uniquely valuable roles at their institution.
- Julie A Arendt, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Marci Brandenburg, University of Michigan
- Rolando Garcia-Milian, Yale University
- Karen H Gau, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Tobin Magle, Colorado State
- Robyn Reed, Penn State University
- Elliott Smith, University of California, Berkeley
- Wright, Johns Hopkins Medicine
Title: What is Bioinformatics Librarianship?
Date: Thursday, January 12, 2017
Time: 1pm ET/12pm CT/11am MT/10am PT (1 hour webinar)
Registration required: https://nnlm.gov/class/what-bioinformatics-librarianship/6666
Moderated by: Peter Cooper, NCBI & Kate Majewski, NLM
Hosted by: NTO and the Bioinformatics Education Working Group