The NTC and NLM will be offering PubMed for Trainers 10 times between now and April 30, 2016.
PubMed for Trainers is a 4-part series of classes; 3 online plus 1 in-person class. The class is worth 13 MLA CE credits.
Boston, MA August 5-25, 2015 (Registration Closed)
New York, NY August 5-27, 2015 (Registration closed)
Chicago, IL September 3-25, 2015 (Waiting List Only)
Seattle, WA October 22-November 10, 2015 (5 seats available as of 9/8/15)
Bethesda, MD October 20-29, 2015 (3 seats available as of 9/8/15)
Miami, FL January 7-28, 2016
Bethesda, MD February 2-9, 2016
Davis, CA February 4-25, 2016
Dallas, TX March 3-24, 2016 (Waiting List Only)
St. Louis, MO April 4 – 14, 2016 (1 seat available as of 9/8/15)
PubMed for Trainers offers an in-depth, behind the scenes look at PubMed. You will:
- Fill gaps in general knowledge you might have about MEDLINE and PubMed.
- Enhance your knowledge of the MEDLINE database
- Discover what the National Library of Medicine considers good background information.
- Improve your PubMed search technique.
- Improve your ability to analyze and implement Medical Subject Headings (MeSH)
Click here to view the complete schedule of classes.
We hope to see you there!!