About PHDL Collection
Here's a brief description of material available through the Public Health Digital Library.
Resources are selected for all areas of public practice and research.
- Over 230 e-journal titles offering full-text articles from:
- Annual Reviews
- Cambridge University Press
- Mary Anne Libert
- Oxford University Press
- University of Chicago
- Wiley Wolters Kluwer
- AMerican Thoracic Society
- and more!
- Over 50 e-books: ICD-10-CM, Practical Healthcare Epidemiology, Manual of Clinical Microbiology, titles from Clinical & Laboratory Standards Institute, and others
- Cochrane Library for Systematic Reviews
- CABI’s Global Health Database
- EndNote citation management software
- Electronic article delivery from a library member for material not held by the PHDL
Use assessments and feedback from departments allow for careful selection of resources necessary for evidence based practice in public health.