Credit for Recorded Classes
We’ve heard from our community that you wish you could get CE credit for watching recorded sessions of our series PubMed for Librarians. Now you can! Just follow these steps:
1. Watch a recording of PubMed for Librarians and complete the handout for the class
2. Email your completed handout to email@example.com
3. NTO sends you a link to the class evaluation, which includes a code to use for 1.5 hours of CE credit from the Medical Library Association.
Tips for getting the most out of our recorded sessions:
- Pause the video and work on the exercises provided
- Use YouTube features such as captions, speed up and slow down to customize your viewing experience
- Explore the links provided in the handouts and recording
- Ask any lingering questions when you submit your handout to firstname.lastname@example.org for CE credit
CE credit for viewing recordings is only available for the PubMed for Librarians series at this time.
ABOUT PUBMED FOR LIBRARIANS
PubMed for Librarians consists of six 90-minute modules. We present live versions of the modules using WebEx software. We record the sessions and post them to the NNLM YouTube account for archival access.
We intend each module to be stand-alone training. We designed these modules so that the user can decide how much and in what sequence they consume the content.
We designed each module to take 1.5 hours to complete. Attending the live session, or watching the recording and completing the guided notes handout for the module, will earn 1.5 MLA Continuing Education hours.